- This event has passed.
7. May 2023I11:00 - 14:00 AEST
Rainbow Families is excited to join partners across the globe in celebration of International Family Equality Day – a world-wide celebration of the LGBTQ+ parenting and family community.
Rainbow families, friends and allies in Sydney will be celebrating on May 7th from 11am at Marrickville Town Hall. Join us for a fabulous, fun-filled day with free activities for kids including Reverse Garbage, face-painting, arts and crafts. There will also be live entertainment all day.
- A performance by Busy Izzy
- Drag Story Time with Joyce Maynge
- A reptile show thanks to Sydney Wild Life Zoo
Thanks to Commonwealth Bank who have generously sponsored this event all activities will be free for families.
Our community partners will be at Family Pride running activities for the kids and talking to families about supports and services available.
Community Partners –
- Sydney Local Health District
- Wear It Purple
- Cannon will be taking portraits for families